All Apple haters or just the article commenters?

reprotected

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
I like to post a few comments promoting Apple and see how the community reacts to them, and these people rage hard and talk about the non-existent iSheeps in Tom's Hardware, but here in the forums people seem to be mature enough to accept Apple and other products as viable software based on user preference and not mindlessly hate like a 14 year old who has a feud against the PS3 because he has an XBOX 360. It's nice to get some opinion out there, but do people really think Apple winning 1 billion dollars from Samsung without themselves reading the article itself and throwing temper tantrums is really a good way to send a message to Apple?

Oh yeah, Apple, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac OS X, iOS, Steve Jobs, patents, Samsung lawsuit.

I see myself as pretty even-handed in all things - a classic Agnostic, if you will. The reports I read on Apple -v- Samsung was of a Court action held in a Court twenty miles from Apple HQ against a company based in a foreign country. Judgment was based on Apple's claim to have invented some pretty basic aspects of computing.

I'm now looking forward to Apple -v- Microsoft when Windows 8 comes out if Apple really believes it invented touch screen technology. I can't wait to find out if the action is heard in Virginia or Oregon and not the same Court as the Samsung. When Apple tries to take on Google over Android phones will really be fun.

I've no personal preference and certainly nothing against Apple as a company or its products - except their cost - so I'm not Apple-bashing. Hopefully your thread will be conducted as a serious debate.

From my experience most of the people here dislikes apple (company). It's because they know that their products doesn't have that price/performance of a..., say a PC.

And I think... Only that, plus Patent wars of course.

In the forums, most of the people bash people that said apple product solution is the best, but I think they would explain it nicely why. But in the comments, because it's more oriented to 'short messages' and they have the thumbs up and down feature. Most of the people there will probably start a rage talk.