Tasklist has no "process", neither "performace" TAB ...

..
Hi all !
..
I have a XP (Professional, v 5.1, Build 2600),
but my TaskList has only "one" screen ( no TABs at all ) :
it is the "Task" list.
( I get using Ctrl+Alt+Del or "right-click" on the Task Bar ... )
..
There is NO "processes" tab, neither "performance", as W2000 had.
I read there must be a "Network Performance" also, but I do not see it at all.
..
What shall I install to have them all ?
..
Thakx ! KuKi.
..
6 answers Last reply
More about tasklist process performace

    In news:8ec807c7.0501251413.1b7f079@posting.google.com,
    KuntaKinte <rcapdetrons@yahoo.es> typed:

    > I have a XP (Professional, v 5.1, Build 2600),
    > but my TaskList has only "one" screen ( no TABs at all ) :
    > it is the "Task" list.
    > ( I get using Ctrl+Alt+Del or "right-click" on the Task Bar
    > ... )
    > .
    > There is NO "processes" tab, neither "performance", as W2000
    > had.
    > I read there must be a "Network Performance" also, but I do not
    > see
    > it at all. .
    > What shall I install to have them all ?

    You're running it in what's called "Small Footprint Mode." To
    toggle between that mode and regular mode (or vice-versa)
    Double-click on the thick border of the window.

    Please reply to the newsgroup

    rcapdetrons@yahoo.es (KuntaKinte) wrote:

    >I have a XP (Professional, v 5.1, Build 2600),
    >but my TaskList has only "one" screen ( no TABs at all ) :
    >it is the "Task" list.

    Double-click into the grey border of the window.

    --
    (tm)

    Ctrl + Tab to change tabs (even if you can't see them), Alt + F4 to close. Double click border or graph body to toggle mini mode on/off.

    http://www.uscricket.com
    "KuntaKinte" <rcapdetrons@yahoo.es> wrote in message news:8ec807c7.0501251413.1b7f079@posting.google.com...
    > .
    > Hi all !
    > .
    > I have a XP (Professional, v 5.1, Build 2600),
    > but my TaskList has only "one" screen ( no TABs at all ) :
    > it is the "Task" list.
    > ( I get using Ctrl+Alt+Del or "right-click" on the Task Bar ... )
    > .
    > There is NO "processes" tab, neither "performance", as W2000 had.
    > I read there must be a "Network Performance" also, but I do not see it at all.
    > .
    > What shall I install to have them all ?
    > .
    > Thakx ! KuKi.
    > .

    >> Ctrl + Tab to change tabs (even if you can't see them)

    Thanks for that tip.

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "David Candy" <.> wrote in message
    Ctrl + Tab to change tabs (even if you can't see them), Alt + F4 to close.
    Double click border or graph body to toggle mini mode on/off.

    Did you ask me about symbols a while ago? SP2's is on the SP2 Security CD.

    http://www.uscricket.com
    "Ramesh, MS-MVP" <ramesh@online.mvps.org> wrote in message news:e9m7zD3AFHA.4028@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
    >>> Ctrl + Tab to change tabs (even if you can't see them)
    >
    > Thanks for that tip.
    >
    > --
    > Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP Shell/User
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    >

    > "David Candy" <.> wrote in message
    > Ctrl + Tab to change tabs (even if you can't see them), Alt + F4 to close.
    > Double click border or graph body to toggle mini mode on/off.

    Thanks David. Will check that today.

    --

    Did you ask me about symbols a while ago? SP2's is on the SP2 Security CD.

    http://www.uscricket.com
    >>> Ctrl + Tab to change tabs (even if you can't see them)
    >
    > Thanks for that tip.
    >
    > --
    > Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP Shell/User
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    >

    > "David Candy" <.> wrote in message
    > Ctrl + Tab to change tabs (even if you can't see them), Alt + F4 to close.
    > Double click border or graph body to toggle mini mode on/off.

Configuration Taskbar Customization Performance Windows XP