Halo 3 Pre-order date

Best Buy has Halo 3 for the XBOX 360 available for pre-order with a
release date of May 15, 2006.
3 answers Last reply
More about halo order date

    On 21 Sep 2005 02:14:54 -0700, "Sinista1" <sinista1@msn.com> wrote:

    >Best Buy has Halo 3 for the XBOX 360 available for pre-order with a
    >release date of May 15, 2006.

    Guess I should finish Halo 2.

    <Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com> wrote in message
    > On 21 Sep 2005 02:14:54 -0700, "Sinista1" <sinista1@msn.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Best Buy has Halo 3 for the XBOX 360 available for pre-order with a
    >>release date of May 15, 2006.
    >
    > Guess I should finish Halo 2.

    The end is so lame you can quit playing the campaign at any time and it's
    just as satisfying.

    In article <4lh2j1p1o7ci3nl6f8q98rgu31u0686mvd@4ax.com>,
    "Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com" <> says...
    > On 21 Sep 2005 02:14:54 -0700, "Sinista1" <sinista1@msn.com> wrote:
    >
    > >Best Buy has Halo 3 for the XBOX 360 available for pre-order with a
    > >release date of May 15, 2006.
    >
    > Guess I should finish Halo 2.

    Ha, you're not alone!

    Stil only three-quarters through. I blame Live.
    --

    If you feel you can't go on,
    Call Someone Now

Console Gaming Games Xbox 360 Video Video Games