Gaming rig under Rs 50000!

xy12344321

Honorable
Jun 6, 2012
Hello people, I am from India and want to build a Gaming rig in under Rs 50,000.

Approximate Purchase Date: asap

Budget Range: < Rs 50000

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming(latest games should work without lag on 1080p), movies, net browsing

Parts Not Required: keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers
(basically i just want a complete CPU)

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: www.flipkart.com

Parts Preferences:
Thinking about this config-
Mobo - Intel DH67BL Rs 5676
Processor - i5 2500k Rs 12826
Ram - G.Skill NT DDR3 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) PC RAM (F3-10600CL9S-4GBNT) x2 Rs 1304x2
HDD - Seagate 1tb 7200 rpm Rs 5650
GPU - Asus GTX 560ti Rs 14850
Optical Drive - Asus DRW-24B3ST Internal Optical Drive Rs 1135
PSU - Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 500W PSU Rs 3508
Cabinet - Coller Master Elite 311 Rs 2190

Total - Rs 48443

Overclocking: Maybe in the future if required, definitely not now.

Additional Comments:

1. I want a quiet and cool PC. Looks dont matter, i want performance.
2. Will the above mentioned configuration work well?
3. If not, suggest any alternatives!
4. Is there anything else i will need?

Solution
The build looks good and well thought out and it should work fine , the one recomendation that I would make is if you could up the watts on the psu to 550w or 600w just to be on the safe side with enough power to do what you want. Of course as long as it don't make you go over budget.
The build looks good and well thought out and it should work fine , the one recomendation that I would make is if you could up the watts on the psu to 550w or 600w just to be on the safe side with enough power to do what you want. Of course as long as it don't make you go over budget.

Solution
Yes that would be a good choice as long as your ok with what the price is and it doesn't put you over budget , which it looks like it would if that's the price you have put in your post. I guess if your ok with the cost then yes it would be a good choice of a power supply. I'm sure that the 500w would work that you listed but I tend to think in terms of having extra rather than not having enough and I have found that over time you can tend to add things to a computer and if what you add requires power then your power supply has to provide that extra power.

TRENDING THREADS