Looking for some feedback on my AVADirect build, please

bw85

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012
Hey guys, this is what I have. It is right around $1,800, and I would like to stick to that number as close as possible (this is without shipping and taxes). As this is my first ever custom-design computer, I am a little nervous but highly excited about it, and I want to make sure I have a good gaming system that will last me for quite a few years (with good maintenance, of course).

Motherboard
Asus Z77 Sabertooth; I believe it is fast now, and somewhat future proof (at least for a few years).

Processor
INTEL i5-3570K Quad Core

Video Card
EVGA GeForce GTX 670 (will be playing mostly Diablo 3, but also have interest in StarCraft 2, the new SimCity when it releases, watching movies in true HD, and general Office programs and Internet browsing).

Memory
Crucial 8gb (2 X 4gb) 1600MHz; I believe this will be fast enough for what I need, and with the MoBo, have PLENTY of room for upgrading in the future.

Thermal Compound
Arctic Cooling MX-4; better safe than sorry? Or, is it necessary?

Cooling
Corsair H80 Hydro; if this is closed-loop, there is little maintenance and with general care, very little chance for punctures or defects, right?

Case
Cooler Master HAF X

SATA Hard Drive
Crucial 128gb M4 SSD (without transfer); with this machine being built for speed, it really seems like a no-brainer here.

Storage Device
Western Digital 500gb Caviar Blue; I may upgrade to a 1TB, just to be more future-proof, but not sure yet. Also, what is the difference between the Caviar Blue, Green, etc.?

Power Supply
Cooler Master Silent Pro M 850w; should be enough juice.

Thanks for your time, guys!