Closed

sims chat room

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Y isn't there a Sims chat room, sims so totlly rule.
6 answers Last reply
More about sims chat room
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

    "Ranajay Sen" <sanjaysen2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<eg#SBvOIEHA.520@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>...
    > Y isn't there a Sims chat room, sims so totlly rule.

    I've never played. I mean, I've seen it for years, but never had any
    inclination to play it. Can you enlighten me as to why this game
    "rules?"
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

    It has pretty good graphics, u can build a huge mansion then trash it

    P.S. 4 the perves here (i don't like these parts) u can "play" in the hot
    tub
    "Fizzlestix" <fizzlestix@metallica.com> wrote in message
    > "Ranajay Sen" <sanjaysen2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > Y isn't there a Sims chat room, sims so totlly rule.
    >
    > I've never played. I mean, I've seen it for years, but never had any
    > inclination to play it. Can you enlighten me as to why this game
    > "rules?"
  3. Who will I chating with will it be with 15 years old like me or will it be 23 years old
  4. what do you do in your free time
  5. Quote:
    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

    It has pretty good graphics, u can build a huge mansion then trash it

    P.S. 4 the perves here (i don't like these parts) u can "play" in the hot
    tub
    "Fizzlestix" <fizzlestix@metallica.com> wrote in message
    > "Ranajay Sen" <sanjaysen2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > Y isn't there a Sims chat room, sims so totlly rule.
    >
    > I've never played. I mean, I've seen it for years, but never had any
    > inclination to play it. Can you enlighten me as to why this game
    > "rules?"

Console Gaming Sims Games Microsoft Xbox Video Games