sims chat room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Y isn't there a Sims chat room, sims so totlly rule.

"Ranajay Sen" <sanjaysen2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<eg#SBvOIEHA.520@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>...
> Y isn't there a Sims chat room, sims so totlly rule.

I've never played. I mean, I've seen it for years, but never had any
inclination to play it. Can you enlighten me as to why this game
"rules?"

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

It has pretty good graphics, u can build a huge mansion then trash it

P.S. 4 the perves here (i don't like these parts) u can "play" in the hot
tub
"Fizzlestix" <fizzlestix@metallica.com> wrote in message
> "Ranajay Sen" <sanjaysen2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Y isn't there a Sims chat room, sims so totlly rule.
>
> I've never played. I mean, I've seen it for years, but never had any
> inclination to play it. Can you enlighten me as to why this game
> "rules?"

rock it

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2009