H50 Screws....

Soon i will be upgrading from AMD to a intel i5 3570k. In my current system ( which i bought prebuilt many year ago), i have a H50 installed. I figured that the Intel motherboard uses different panels and screws to attach this water cooling block to your cpu. The thing is i haven't got any of the spare panels. Is there anywhere i can buy these panels and screws seperatly ( ive checked numerous websites), or will i have to buy a new cooling block?

6 answers Last reply
More about screws
  1. anyone? :(
  2. you didnt say which country

    heres usa

  3. Im from uk :(
  4. email corsair support

    or ask in the corsair forum if they can help

  5. Ok cheers man!
  6. Corsair forums ******* useless..
Ask a new question

Read More

Prebuilt Systems Components