  • Bluetooth
  • Headsets
Last response: in Brands
June 10, 2004 11:00:13 PM

please can someone help me. i have a nokia 6230 and a jabra bt200 headset.

they were working fine without issue.

today i got in the car and the phone could not pair with the headset. i
tried turning them both off and on again. i tried turning bluetooth off on
the phone. i tried deleting the headset on the phone and searching for it
again and i have tried restoring factory settings on the handset but it
still searches for bluetooth devices and finds nothing. please please can
some one help me with this hugely frustrating issue. with no bluetooth this
phone loses a huge amount of usefulness for me.

More about : nokia 6230 bluetooth

June 11, 2004 1:26:31 PM

"Mr Makey" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote:

>please can someone help me. i have a nokia 6230 and a jabra bt200 headset.
>
>they were working fine without issue.
>
>today i got in the car and the phone could not pair with the headset. i
>tried turning them both off and on again. i tried turning bluetooth off on
>the phone. i tried deleting the headset on the phone and searching for it
>again and i have tried restoring factory settings on the handset but it
>still searches for bluetooth devices and finds nothing. please please can
>some one help me with this hugely frustrating issue. with no bluetooth this
>phone loses a huge amount of usefulness for me.

Same here, most bluetooth headsets seem to have this problem; I've
tried several.

Peter.
E-mail replies to peter4400@peter2000XY.co.uk but remove the X and the Y.
June 14, 2004 3:38:22 PM