Symbian codes...

Last response: in Brands
June 11, 2004 1:54:56 AM

Could anybody please point me in the direction of where I can find a
comprehensive list of the push button codes (& what they do) for a Nokia
3650 please.

Don't need to unlock, but it would be nice to format/reload check on the
firmware update etc.....

I have tried looking thru google but always come up on dead ends...

More about : symbian codes

Anonymous
June 11, 2004 1:54:57 AM

confised me for a minute there!, thought i was in ASN :S

"Kráftéé" <kraftee@spam_off_&_die_ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Could anybody please point me in the direction of where I can find a
> comprehensive list of the push button codes (& what they do) for a Nokia
> 3650 please.
>
> Don't need to unlock, but it would be nice to format/reload check on the
> firmware update etc.....
>
> I have tried looking thru google but always come up on dead ends...

Anonymous
June 11, 2004 3:33:09 AM

strawberry wrote:
> confised me for a minute there!, thought i was in ASN :S

Shh, don't want to scare the delicate people on here, don't think they're
upto the going on on ASN....

Mind you, haven't seen you posting for a loooooooooooooooooong time, but
Dawnies there & that's what counts....

> "Kráftéé" <kraftee@spam_off_&_die_ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>> Could anybody please point me in the direction of where I can find
>> a comprehensive list of the push button codes (& what they do) for
>> a Nokia 3650 please.
>>
>> Don't need to unlock, but it would be nice to format/reload check
>> on the firmware update etc.....
>>
>> I have tried looking thru google but always come up on dead ends...
Anonymous
June 11, 2004 6:00:36 AM

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 21:54:56 +0100, "Kráftéé"

*#7370# will totally reformat the phone, but not the MMC, you will
need the lock code

*#o6# will list IEMI number
*#0000# will list firmware

or you can use FExplorer which is free
--
E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz <---Rot13 it
watch out for spam trap in header

Free Phone Unlocking http://unlockme.co.uk

10p a Picture Message/MMS http://www.mmsit.co.uk/

http://www.davessite.co.uk Trike Power the TRUE Trinity