Task List has no "Process" TAB

January 26, 2005 5:58:26 PM

..
OK - I did NOT see the "Process" TAB on my TaskList,
but now I do : all I had to do is "double-click" the border of the
TaskList,
to get out of the "mini-mode" or "small footprint mode" ...
..
Now, I can use the "Help" drop-down menu, but, to my surprise, there
is NOTHING in the "Help" doc about those modes !!!
..
Where are they documented ???
..
Thaks ! Kuki.
..
..
+++++++++++++++++++++
Sorry, Thorsten, David, Ramesh and Ken : I can NOT answer to your
answers to my previous question, as I get some strange message from
Google Groups saying ..

"Unable to retrieve message e9m7zD3AFHA.4028@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl" ...

Anyway, Thanks a lot for sharing you time and knowledge !
..
KuKi.
..

More about : task list process tab

Anonymous
January 27, 2005 2:31:21 AM

Hi Kuki,

Task Manager Menu Bar and Tabs Are Not Visible in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314227

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]