Task List has no "Process" TAB

..
OK - I did NOT see the "Process" TAB on my TaskList,
but now I do : all I had to do is "double-click" the border of the
TaskList,
to get out of the "mini-mode" or "small footprint mode" ...
..
Now, I can use the "Help" drop-down menu, but, to my surprise, there
is NOTHING in the "Help" doc about those modes !!!
..
Where are they documented ???
..
Thaks ! Kuki.
..
..
+++++++++++++++++++++
Sorry, Thorsten, David, Ramesh and Ken : I can NOT answer to your
answers to my previous question, as I get some strange message from
Google Groups saying ..

"Unable to retrieve message e9m7zD3AFHA.4028@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl" ...

Anyway, Thanks a lot for sharing you time and knowledge !
..
KuKi.
..
1 answer Last reply
More about task list process

    Hi Kuki,

    Task Manager Menu Bar and Tabs Are Not Visible in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314227

    --
    Regards,
    Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]

    Sebastia wrote:
    > .
    > OK - I did NOT see the "Process" TAB on my TaskList,
    > but now I do : all I had to do is "double-click" the
    > border of the TaskList,
    > to get out of the "mini-mode" or "small footprint mode"
    > ... .
    > Now, I can use the "Help" drop-down menu, but, to my
    > surprise, there is NOTHING in the "Help" doc about those
    > modes !!! .
    > Where are they documented ???
    > .
    > Thaks ! Kuki.
    > .
    > .
    > +++++++++++++++++++++
    > Sorry, Thorsten, David, Ramesh and Ken : I can NOT answer
    > to your answers to my previous question, as I get some
    > strange message from Google Groups saying ..
    >
    > "Unable to retrieve message
    > e9m7zD3AFHA.4028@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl" ...
    >
    > Anyway, Thanks a lot for sharing you time and knowledge !
    > .
    > KuKi.
    > .

Configuration Taskbar Customization Windows XP