Creating Custom Screen Savers

Does anyone know how to create custom screen savers?

What file format do they need to be and where do you put them?

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about creating custom screen savers

    Matt wrote:
    > Does anyone know how to create custom screen savers?
    >
    > What file format do they need to be and where do you put them?
    >
    > Thanks
    Matt,
    There are MANY freeware programs available to do this - Like gphotoshow
    for instance. Don't re-invent the wheel, go to a freeware site ie.
    NoNags.com and get one.
    CC

    Thanks Chet,

    I'm not so much looking to do a slide show as much as do some animation and
    save it in the proper format. Maybe I'll find some software that'll at least
    tell me what file format I'll need to use.