Creating Custom Screen Savers

January 26, 2005 7:51:01 PM

Does anyone know how to create custom screen savers?

What file format do they need to be and where do you put them?

Thanks
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 9:15:08 PM

Matt wrote:
> Does anyone know how to create custom screen savers?
>
> What file format do they need to be and where do you put them?
>
> Thanks
Matt,
There are MANY freeware programs available to do this - Like gphotoshow
for instance. Don't re-invent the wheel, go to a freeware site ie.
NoNags.com and get one.
CC
January 26, 2005 10:43:06 PM

Thanks Chet,

I'm not so much looking to do a slide show as much as do some animation and
save it in the proper format. Maybe I'll find some software that'll at least
tell me what file format I'll need to use.

!