Closed

Canon battery - NB2LH vs NB2L

Last response: in Digital Camera
July 20, 2005 11:50:17 PM

I have a Powershot S45 and the OEM battery is a NB-2L. On Amazon they
have NB-2LH and NB-2L, both identified as batteries for the S45.

Anyone know the difference?
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 9:06:20 AM

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:50:17 -0700, dc.nc wrote:

> I have a Powershot S45 and the OEM battery is a NB-2L. On Amazon they
> have NB-2LH and NB-2L, both identified as batteries for the S45.
>
> Anyone know the difference?
Capacity
--
neil
delete delete to reply

bear with my ignorance... so I assume I can safely use either?
Related resources
July 21, 2005 8:16:49 PM

dc.nc@verizon.net wrote:
> I have a Powershot S45 and the OEM battery is a NB-2L. On Amazon they
> have NB-2LH and NB-2L, both identified as batteries for the S45.
>
> Anyone know the difference?

740mAh against 510mAh
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 6:49:29 AM

dc.nc@verizon.net writes:
>I have a Powershot S45 and the OEM battery is a NB-2L. On Amazon they
>have NB-2LH and NB-2L, both identified as batteries for the S45.

The "H" suffix means improved capacity (longer shooting time)
July 22, 2005 2:45:02 PM

dc.nc@verizon.net wrote:
> bear with my ignorance... so I assume I can safely use either?

AFAIK they are both the same, just one has more capacity, hence more
battery life
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 5:46:56 PM

"Dave Martindale" <davem@cs.ubc.ca> wrote in message
news:D bpmrp$u9$1@mughi.cs.ubc.ca...
> dc.nc@verizon.net writes:
>>I have a Powershot S45 and the OEM battery is a NB-2L. On Amazon they
>>have NB-2LH and NB-2L, both identified as batteries for the S45.
>
> The "H" suffix means improved capacity (longer shooting time)

Just as a warning, there has been some counterfeit Canon batteries being
sold, that have damaged the cameras. So be careful that they are genuine
Canon batteries before you buy.

**SS**
April 1, 2009 3:31:02 AM

Here are the camera battery specs offered by
Brand: Canon
Battery Code: NB-2l
Chemistry: Li-ion
Condition: New
Availability:In Stock
Capacity : 600mAh
Volts: 7.2V
Color: Grey
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
The Canon NB2L Digital Camera Battery can replace the following part numbers
CANON: CANON 7302A001AA,CANON NB-2JH,CANON NB-2L,CANON NB-2LH,CANON NB2L-12

and
nb 2lh on [url=http://
But they offer different item numbers. i think the two are compatible.
Anonymous
May 21, 2010 8:11:05 AM

Product Description:
Brand New non-OEM JVC BN-V416 Battery Charger
Slim and portable design.
Smart LED charging status indicator.
Voltage: 100V - 240V. UL & CE listed.
AC/DC output for both home and travel use.
Collapsible plug on the back of wall charger.
Built in battery protection and fault detection.
High performance fully automatic charger designed to quickly and safely charge digital camera and camcorder battery.
Car charger adapter included.
The JVC BN-V416 Charger is for charging your battery only. It does not work as AC adapter for your digital camera or camcorder.
Anonymous
August 23, 2010 2:36:21 AM

provide a complete inventory of hard-to-find Dell Laptop Keyboards and Notebook Keyboards. We offer genuine factory direct replacement Keyboards for your Dell Laptop, or you can select from our inventory of pre-owned Dell Laptop Keyboards. Please click the part number below to view the part's details and its compatible models. with the best price and 100% satisfying customer service! All these Dell laptop keyboards are tested for 100% quality control assurance.
Source:
October 14, 2010 7:19:24 AM

This topic has been closed by Buwish
!