[Graphics Cards] nvidia and ati

Hello. I wanna ask you all a really good video card for gaming.
Max price i can give for it is 400$ ( there is no problem if is 400 and some )
I saw some good video cards in that cash
Nvidia MSI GTX570 Twin Frozr III PE OC 1280MB 320bit. Here is the website
http://www.cel.ro/placi-video/placa-video-msi-gtx570-twin-frozr-iii-pe-oc-1280mb-320bit-l/
or Asus AMD Radeon HD7850 2GB DDR5 256bit PCIe. Here is the website
http://www.cel.ro/placi-video/placa-video-asus-amd-radeon-hd7850-2gb-ddr5-256bit-pcie-l/

If you have better suggestion in those cash just tell me
12 answers Last reply
More about graphics cards nvidia
  1. This is 400 dollars on the spot http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127581
    A great graphics card, will offer a kick-ass crossfire path down the road.
    http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/306?vs=292

    6970 will beat the 570 alone, and in Crossfire. (570 SLI<6970 Crossfire)
  2. If you can afford it, I'd suggest going with hd 7870. It's measurably faster than both HD 7850 and GTX 570.
    http://www.cel.ro/placi-video/placa-video-sapphire-amd-radeon-hd7870-2gb-ddr5-256bit-pcie-l/

    If you can't, go with whichever is cheaper: GTX 570 or HD7850. They trade blows. Pretty hard to know your budget since you didn't tell it in RON :P
  3. Why not get the 7870? It's a great card for the money, and is the most recent generation. Otherwise wait for a Kepler card from Nvidia in your price range. But I would get the 7870 now. I like this one:

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102983

    But you won't go wrong with the ASUS or Gigabyte versions either. Maybe you don't mean US dollars though.
  4. I saw these tests and i just wanted to ask if is true
    http://www.hwcompare.com/9020/geforce-gtx-570-vs-radeon-hd-6970/
    Near that video i wanna add :
    Intel i5 2500k
  5. What you linked isn't tests. It's just comparement of specs, which says little about performance.

    Check this out instead:
    http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-hd-6970-radeon-hd-6950-cayman,2818.html
  6. cyansnow said:
    This is 400 dollars on the spot http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127581
    A great graphics card, will offer a kick-ass crossfire path down the road.
    http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/306?vs=292

    6970 will beat the 570 alone, and in Crossfire. (570 SLI<6970 Crossfire)

    Though the 6970 was a good GPU the Radeon HD 7870 is cheaper and faster and cooler and more quite and consumes less power.
  7. exvio2009 said:
    Hello. I wanna ask you all a really good video card for gaming.
    Max price i can give for it is 400$ ( there is no problem if is 400 and some )
    I saw some good video cards in that cash
    Nvidia MSI GTX570 Twin Frozr III PE OC 1280MB 320bit. Here is the website
    http://www.cel.ro/placi-video/placa-video-msi-gtx570-twin-frozr-iii-pe-oc-1280mb-320bit-l/
    or Asus AMD Radeon HD7850 2GB DDR5 256bit PCIe. Here is the website
    http://www.cel.ro/placi-video/placa-video-asus-amd-radeon-hd7850-2gb-ddr5-256bit-pcie-l/

    If you have better suggestion in those cash just tell me

    I'm seeing the GTX 570 as being a bit faster than the 7850. The MSI Twin Frozr you have listed comes factory overclocked with a nice custom heatsink and good overclocking capability.

  8. 17seconds said:
    I'm seeing the GTX 570 as being a bit faster than the 7850. The MSI Twin Frozr you have listed comes factory overclocked with a nice custom heatsink and good overclocking capability.

    http://tpucdn.com/reviews/AMD/HD_7850_HD_7870/images/perfrel_1920.gif

    Actually the 7850 is pretty competitive with the GTX 570 so long as your tits are not all hard for TWIMTBP games.
  9. MMO Fan said:
    Actually the 7850 is pretty competitive with the GTX 570 so long as your tits are not all hard for TWIMTBP games.

    If by competetive you mean about 10% slower on a suite of 18 diverse benchmarks, then yes, I guess it would be.
    http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/AMD/HD_7850_HD_7870/26.html
  10. 17seconds said:
    If by competetive you mean about 10% slower on a suite of 18 diverse benchmarks, then yes, I guess it would be.
    http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/AMD/HD_7850_HD_7870/26.html






  11. Wait for the GTX670.
    The GTX680 is $500 so the 670 should be roughly $400. I'm guessing a month or two until they start shipping.

    It's definitely worth the wait.
  12. Two GTX 570 will outperform single GTX 670 imo :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Nvidia Graphics Product