C4 won't detonate in Conflict Desert Storm

Ian

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

How can I make the C4 detonate in Conflict Desert Storm? I'm on the
third level and I have plenty of C4 and I have the detonator, but
unless I'm standing on top of the charge, it won't detonate. As soon
as I walk away, even if I'm still within sight of the charge, the
detonator has no effect! It says in the manual that you can blow it
up from anywhere in the game world, but it only works as a suicide
method!

Help!

"Ian" <guitar@ianmcintosh.net> wrote in message
> How can I make the C4 detonate in Conflict Desert Storm? I'm on the
> third level and I have plenty of C4 and I have the detonator, but
> unless I'm standing on top of the charge, it won't detonate. As soon
> as I walk away, even if I'm still within sight of the charge, the
> detonator has no effect! It says in the manual that you can blow it
> up from anywhere in the game world, but it only works as a suicide
> method!

Haven't played the first one, but that's how it works in the second. If you
can't get it to blow up any other way, I'd try throwing a grenade at it from
a distance. That should also set it off.