Need help to solve profile issues

I have a User only rights account on my Domain, but I want to be able to have
local Admin rights so I can install software, How can I use my Domain Profile
to enable Local Admin Rights???

Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about need solve profile issues

    You would have to know the local administrators password to be added to the
    local admin group.

    "Roberto" wrote:

    > I have a User only rights account on my Domain, but I want to be able to have
    > local Admin rights so I can install software, How can I use my Domain Profile
    > to enable Local Admin Rights???
    >
    > Thank you.

Configuration Domain Microsoft Customization Windows XP