Need help to solve profile issues

January 26, 2005 8:45:01 PM

I have a User only rights account on my Domain, but I want to be able to have
local Admin rights so I can install software, How can I use my Domain Profile
to enable Local Admin Rights???

Thank you.

More about : solve profile issues

Anonymous
January 27, 2005 1:15:01 PM

You would have to know the local administrators password to be added to the
local admin group.

!