Desktop

I am not sure if I am in the right forum, however here my question. I am
running WinXP Pro. Since a while I have lost my Desktop Properties, meaning,
if I go to the Desktop and right click - Properties The only thing which
shows is C:\Windows\Desktop Also at the startup my wall paper shows but when
the computer has fully booted the Desktop displays only a white/grey flashing
Background.
Any suggestions would be highly appreciated

Somchai
2 answers Last reply
More about desktop

    try to desable the active desktop. If not, there may be a problem with the
    desktop option in the panel control. Verifie if you have in good conditions
    the windows xp, I mean, that you have no viruses, no spyware or something
    like that. I hope this is usefull to you.

    Thanks for your reply. But as the PC is at one of my customers I am not able
    to try it until Monday. Anyway, I will keep you posted of the outcome.

    Somchai

    "Juan Manuel" wrote:

    > try to desable the active desktop. If not, there may be a problem with the
    > desktop option in the panel control. Verifie if you have in good conditions
    > the windows xp, I mean, that you have no viruses, no spyware or something
    > like that. I hope this is usefull to you.

Configuration Desktops Microsoft Customization Windows XP