Ati Radeon HD 4800, Problems connecting to Tv?

lordswampthing

Honorable
Apr 9, 2012
Hello all th users. Long time reader, first time poster.

My problem is that i am trying to connect my pc to my Tv, I am using the sv kinda looking plug in the middle of my card, to an adapter which splits into yellow, white, and red. These then go into a scart adapter and into the back of my tv. I can hear the sound of my computer but the screen stays black.
No matter what i change in ccc i cannot seem to get it to show anything on the tv. I have tried changing the resolution and refresh rate, and forcing detection.
The pc detects the tv, sometimes as a hdmi tv which it is not. And i have had this working before with the same card and same tv, so i have no idea what it could be. I am using an old crt trinitron tv, and i have a ati radeon Hd 4800 with drivers all up to date. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Fabio2011

Honorable
Nov 4, 2013
So you have connected the pc with TV but your TV stays black ? You have to go to your desktop => right click => screen resolution and where is says display it will show you , your tv name select it and press apply => ok .You are done.

Enjoy :D