Iam having problems with choppy online playback could this be my graphics card o

G

iam having problems with choppy playback online is this the result from having a crap graphics card or my procesor ive cleaned checked my registry still no change

GI_JONES

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2006
Its hard to say based on the little bit of info you provided. If its an i5, 16gb ram ssd drives and a gtx 680, then somethings wrong. if you have a 4 year old netbook with atom cpu, and 1gb ram, then no, its normal. Playback of what online? What resolution?
you wouldnt walk to a mechanic and say " my car makes a funny noise, fix it".. then just walk away would you? how bout some details?

G

i apologise its just i dont no a lot about computers and iam just starting to learn its got intel celron processer and all i no abut the graphics card is its about 10 years old and i think its nvidia 5200 not 100% sure and its ddr 2 with 1.25 ram

aicom

Honorable
Mar 29, 2012
I'd say it's your whole system. The FX 5200 can't do any sort of flash acceleration and the Celeron CPU that's paired with a GPU that old is probably terribly slow too.

TRENDING THREADS