What is the program that i need i order to exchange files ..

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

If anyone knows anything, please help me...
2 answers Last reply
More about what program order exchange files
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

    "Spyros Bizanis" <spy5719@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > If anyone knows anything, please help me...

    The only program for file transfer on a unmodified Xbox is Xbox Music Mixer.
    see also
    http://www.xbox.com/en-us/musicmixer/default.htm
    and
    http://www.xbox.com/en-US/musicmixer/pctool-overview

    --
    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    "Spyros Bizanis" <spy5719@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > If anyone knows anything, please help me...

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

    "Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" <mikebran@online.microsoft.com> wrote in

    > "Spyros Bizanis" <spy5719@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> If anyone knows anything, please help me...
    >>

    > The only program for file transfer on a unmodified Xbox is Xbox Music
    > Mixer. see also
    > http://www.xbox.com/en-us/musicmixer/default.htm
    > and
    > http://www.xbox.com/en-US/musicmixer/pctool-overview

    I think one should take seriously the file types that are supported. To
    transfer any file, one would need to moddify the software.

Console Gaming Exchange Games Microsoft Xbox Video Games