What is the program that i need i order to exchange files ..

Last response: in Video Games
May 4, 2004 11:00:54 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

If anyone knows anything, please help me...
Anonymous
May 5, 2004 12:29:57 AM

"Spyros Bizanis" <spy5719@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> If anyone knows anything, please help me...

The only program for file transfer on a unmodified Xbox is Xbox Music Mixer.
see also
http://www.xbox.com/en-us/musicmixer/default.htm
and
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/musicmixer/pctool-overview

--
Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

rights

newsgroups

"Spyros Bizanis" <spy5719@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> If anyone knows anything, please help me...

Anonymous
May 5, 2004 6:19:10 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

"Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" <mikebran@online.microsoft.com> wrote in
news:o ugBx4gMEHA.2644@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> "Spyros Bizanis" <spy5719@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> If anyone knows anything, please help me...
>>

> The only program for file transfer on a unmodified Xbox is Xbox Music
> Mixer. see also
> http://www.xbox.com/en-us/musicmixer/default.htm
> and
> http://www.xbox.com/en-US/musicmixer/pctool-overview

I think one should take seriously the file types that are supported. To
transfer any file, one would need to moddify the software.