Change name of system folder to match name of user account..

I changed my name on my user account, but the old name for the Documents
folder did not change. It is still listed as my wife's name when I pull the
directory up on windows explorer. It is the name listed under Documents and
Settings and then immediately under All Users in Windows Explorer directory
tree. How can I get the system file, where My
Documents is stored, to reflect the new name of the user account? When I try
to rename it, it tells me that it is a system file and it cannot be renamed.

"Tom Smith, Jr." <tsmith123jr@aol.com> wrote:
| I changed my name on my user account, but the old name for the Documents
| folder did not change. It is still listed as my wife's name when I pull the
| directory up on windows explorer. It is the name listed under Documents and
| Settings and then immediately under All Users in Windows Explorer directory
| tree. How can I get the system file, where My
| Documents is stored, to reflect the new name of the user account? When I try
| to rename it, it tells me that it is a system file and it cannot be renamed.

The only way to do that is:
1. Create a new user account with the name that you want
2. Copy the files and settings from the old account to the new account
3. After you are certain that the new account is functioning correctly, delete the old account

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/811151