GUI Extreme Customization - How To?

Hello. Using the Display Properties applet and the Appearance tab, there is
a limited amount of color and font customization that can be performed.

Is there a great program out there that allows for an even greater level of
customization of the GUI??

Thanks!
Joe

TGT Soft
http://www.tgtsoft.com/

Theme XP
http://www.themexp.org/

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Joe" wrote:

| Hello. Using the Display Properties applet and the Appearance tab, there is
| a limited amount of color and font customization that can be performed.
|
| Is there a great program out there that allows for an even greater level of
| customization of the GUI??
|
| Thanks!
| Joe

Thanks! Both sites look very interesting. I'll be sure to check them out
tonight!!!

Joe

> TGT Soft
> http://www.tgtsoft.com/
>
> Theme XP
> http://www.themexp.org/
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
>
> Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

> "Joe" wrote:
>
> | Hello. Using the Display Properties applet and the Appearance tab,
there is
> | a limited amount of color and font customization that can be performed.
> |
> | Is there a great program out there that allows for an even greater level
of
> | customization of the GUI??
> |
> | Thanks!
> | Joe

zulu

Do either of these allow me to make the *properties* readable without some
form of magnification?