Atlanta area DSLR cleaner?

Last response: in Digital Camera
July 21, 2005 12:46:30 PM

Can anyone recommend a storefront in Atlanta that can do a filter
cleaning while I wait? I've talked to Showcase, but they are looking
for $70 to do it. Any others in the area?

Yes, I've gone in with Eclipse, PecPads and Sensor Swabs, and most
recently with a soft brush, but it's just too pesky and I can't risk
voiding the warranty.

Thanks,

Ben
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 5:35:11 PM

Dean S. Lautermilch wrote:
> I paid $45 in Miami. I found the company on this list. It was done in less
> than 30 minutes.
> http://nikonusa.com/fileuploads/pdfs/Nikon_repair_list....
>
> I don't know what kind of camera you have but the independent centers should
> be authorized for all the major brands.

Thanks - in the interim, I found Camera Repair Japan. They'll do it
for $39 while I wait.
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 7:51:38 PM

!