halo 2

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

hi

i am a big halo fan but i know halo 2 comes out in autumn 2004 but i don't
know when in the autumn
(I meen in the Netherlands)
does anybody know when halo 2 comes out in europe ?

best regards
Birie

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Birie,
I've heard September. Which is early Spring down here. I just wish
software companies and movie makers would realize there's another hemisphere
down here and quit using season names for release dates - it makes no sense
at all :)
cheers
Bill
"Bî®ïê d@ B0m" <berendav@solcon.nl> wrote in message
> hi
>
> i am a big halo fan but i know halo 2 comes out in autumn 2004 but i don't
> know when in the autumn
> (I meen in the Netherlands)
> does anybody know when halo 2 comes out in europe ?
>
> best regards
> Birie

Archived from groups: (More info?)

"Bî®ïê d@ B0m" <berendav@solcon.nl> wrote in message
> hi
>
> i am a big halo fan but i know halo 2 comes out in autumn 2004 but i don't
> know when in the autumn
> (I meen in the Netherlands)
> does anybody know when halo 2 comes out in europe ?
>
> best regards
> Birie

The EB games website has the release date at Sep. 1 for North America. Take
that for what it's worth as these things can always change.

www.ebgames.com

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

"Bî®ïê d@ B0m" <berendav@solcon.nl> wrote in message
> i am a big halo fan but i know halo 2 comes out in autumn 2004 but i don't
> know when in the autumn
> (I meen in the Netherlands)
> does anybody know when halo 2 comes out in europe ?

I believe there was a press release at E3 today indicating Halo 2 would be
out in the US on Nov 9. Might want to go through it to see if they mention
Europe.

Sean

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

I got an email from ign saying that in there sneak preview conference wear
people wer allowed to play the game that it was to be released in mid
november.

-Sean-

"Union Kane" <bgnl75@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Bî®ïê d@ B0m" <berendav@solcon.nl> wrote in message
> > hi
> >
> > i am a big halo fan bvt i know halo 2 comes ovt in avtvmn 2004 bvt i
don't
> > know when in the avtvmn
> > (I meen in the Netherlands)
> > does anybody know when halo 2 comes ovt in evrope ?
> >
> > best regards
> > Birie
> >

> The EB games website has the release date at Sep. 1 for North America.
Take
> that for what it's worth as these things can always change.
>
> www.ebgames.com

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

thanx
if you have halo 2 can you sent a messages where you say what you find about
that game

birie