Halo2 'Firm' release date!!

chrism

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,microsoft.public.xbox.halo (More info?)

Can it be true?? A date at last??

Here's hoping!

"When the Bungie guys were finally done shooting each other, a concrete
release date was revealed. November 9th will be the day Halo 2 finally hits
store shelves in North America. You can bet Master Chief will be on a lot of
wish lists this holiday season"

http://gamesdomain.yahoo.com/feature/22025

"ChrisM" <ask.me.if@you.need.it> wrote in message
> Can it be true?? A date at last??
>
> Here's hoping!
>
> "When the Bungie guys were finally done shooting each other, a concrete
> release date was revealed. November 9th will be the day Halo 2 finally
hits
> store shelves in North America. You can bet Master Chief will be on a lot
of
> wish lists this holiday season"
>
> http://gamesdomain.yahoo.com/feature/22025
>
> ChrisM

I still say Nov. 15th instead... ;)

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,microsoft.public.xbox.halo (More info?)

Don't say that! It would make us wait another week!

"Devala Rees" <darkeagle@lisco.com> wrote in message

> On 5/12/04 9:40 AM, in article uLZYI8COEHA.1348@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
> "xTenn" <xTennRemovePart@tds.net> wrote:
>

> > I still say Nov. 15th instead... ;)
> >

> Don't say that! It would make us wait another week!

Well, I would hate to wait another week myself, but given the Xbox launch
date (Nov 15th) and the live launch date (Nov 15th) I can't see it getting
that close and not being that date.

xTenn wrote:
> "Devala Rees" <darkeagle@lisco.com> wrote in message
>
>>On 5/12/04 9:40 AM, in article uLZYI8COEHA.1348@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
>>"xTenn" <xTennRemovePart@tds.net> wrote:
>>

>>>I still say Nov. 15th instead... ;)
>>>

>>Don't say that! It would make us wait another week!
>>

> Well, I would hate to wait another week myself, but given the Xbox launch
> date (Nov 15th) and the live launch date (Nov 15th) I can't see it getting
> that close and not being that date.

Not to mention its also my birthday on that day :)

I cant wait for it, i just hope there is enough to go around, the
waiting lists will be really long

Jer

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2004
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,microsoft.public.xbox.halo (More info?)

> I still say Nov. 15th instead... ;)

I've been saying this for the past few months now. They would not miss the
opportunity to release this bad boy on the third anniversary of the Xbox!

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,microsoft.public.xbox.halo (More info?)

I understand where you guys are coming from, but don't you think they've
thought about that? If they say Nov 9th, I'm sure that is the date they are
shooting for. I don't imagine they've forgotten when Xbox/Halo was
launched.

"Wild Man ^^" <selphj@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I understand where you guys are coming from, but don't you think they've
> thought about that? If they say Nov 9th, I'm sure that is the date they
are
> shooting for. I don't imagine they've forgotten when Xbox/Halo was
> launched.

I was thinking it was more of an interpretation error between the article
release, the ship date, and actual street date...

Archived from groups: (More info?)

"xTenn" <xTennRemovePart@tds.net> wrote in message

> "Wild Man ^^" <selphj@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I understand where you guys are coming from, but don't you think they've
> > thought about that? If they say Nov 9th, I'm sure that is the date they
> are
> > shooting for. I don't imagine they've forgotten when Xbox/Halo was
> > launched.
> >

> I was thinking it was more of an interpretation error between the article
> release, the ship date, and actual street date...

Nove. 9th or 15th is still better then the previous date I saw on the EB
games website that had it at Sep. 1st. That would've meant HALO 2 and True
Fantasy Live Online would have released same day. A couple month gap
between release dates for these two is definitely preferable.