Fan setup.

G

I'm getting a HAF 912. It comes with two 120mm fans.

Should I add an extra 120 at the front to cool the area @ the bottom?

For the top, should I get two 120's or on 200mm fan?

Should I add one on the side of the case?

I'll be using the sickleflow 120mm fans.

Setup:

Asus P8Z77-V LK
i3-2120 @ 3.3GHz
XFX 7770
4GB RAM Kingston Hyper X, though I doubt the brand matters
Seasonic S12ii 520W
Seagate 500GB Barracuda Sata 3

Tell me if I forgot something.

Also, another question: Do the dust filters on the HAF 912 restrict airflow too much? Should I replace them? Or should I just get higher CFM fans?

A nice setup would be 120mm intake and 2x 120mm exhausts. I have 2x 120 intake and 2x 120 exhaust on antec 300 and with dual 6870's i have no need for a side fan, so a single 7770 should not require one. with this sort of strong front-rear airflow you should be able to keep temps down with moderate fan speeds even under gaming.

I cant speak for the HAF, but on my case the dust filters dont seem to impact airflow, and they certainly collect lots of dust which would otherwise cake the internal components!

G

A nice setup would be 120mm intake and 2x 120mm exhausts. I have 2x 120 intake and 2x 120 exhaust on antec 300 and with dual 6870's i have no need for a side fan, so a single 7770 should not require one. with this sort of strong front-rear airflow you should be able to keep temps down with moderate fan speeds even under gaming.

I cant speak for the HAF, but on my case the dust filters dont seem to impact airflow, and they certainly collect lots of dust which would otherwise cake the internal components!

That's pretty good. :) So are you suggesting that I just two sickeflows, put one at the front to cool the HDDs and the other for exhaust and leave the other fan slot empty?

I guess I'll use red because that's the power LED's color. :) So ... should this be the exhaust or ...?

Edit: I read on this thread that the HAF 912's stock front dust filters restrict airflow by 30-50%. That is a lot.

Is this Silverstone Fan Filter for 120mm good? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811999217