Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Please suggest best graphic card for my computer

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
April 10, 2012 8:17:10 PM

hello sir,
please suggest best graphic card for my system
system configuration
intel core 2 duo e7500 @2.93 ghz
gigabyte mobo g31mes2l
kingston 4 gb ram
samsung 20 inch lcd monitor
500 gb hdd
dvd writer sony
450 watt psu comes bundled with intex case

price for graphic card doesn't matter only this configuration allow
a c 181 U Graphics card
April 10, 2012 9:21:58 PM

A HD 6770, HD 7770, would be my choices. Just remember that you have a 2 core CPU and you don't want to go high with the GPU's because your CPU might not be able to keep up with your GPU's.

Here are the cards you can choose from and some thing to read and compair form and Good luck to you.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=E...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=E...

http://www.anandtech.com/show/5541/amd-radeon-hd-7750-r...
April 10, 2012 10:09:47 PM

thank you sir , i would go for hd 7770. i m worry about my power supply. it is just a local cheap brand. will it harm my computer? any comparable nvidea card?
Related resources
a c 216 U Graphics card
April 10, 2012 10:54:49 PM

What resolution is that 20" monitor, what is your budget range, and what kind of settings and FPS do you feel you want or need?
a b U Graphics card
April 10, 2012 11:08:35 PM

I'd be worried about a power supply that came bundled with an Intex case, especially one that is only rated for 450 W (and probably delivers less than that). I'd recommend picking up a decent Seasonic, Corsair, or Antec PSU of at least 550W just to have some breathing room for it.
April 10, 2012 11:10:16 PM

bystander said:
What resolution is that 20" monitor, what is your budget range, and what kind of settings and FPS do you feel you want or need?


my 20 inch monitor shows 1600 x 900
no price restriction
any good plyable fps with good graphic.
April 12, 2012 2:41:55 PM

aicom said:
I'd be worried about a power supply that came bundled with an Intex case, especially one that is only rated for 450 W (and probably delivers less than that). I'd recommend picking up a decent Seasonic, Corsair, or Antec PSU of at least 550W just to have some breathing room for it.

yes intex is not a good brand. i have read the packing box of psu and there efficiency is only 68%. so i m going to buy a good psu in local market..and thanx or advice.
a c 175 U Graphics card
April 12, 2012 2:54:37 PM

Intex PSU that's rated 450W only deliver less than 300W of power, so I think you have to change it. I recommend changing the PSU first, and then get a 6770, 7770, 7750, 6850, etc.
April 12, 2012 3:06:02 PM

refillable said:
Intex PSU that's rated 450W only deliver less than 300W of power, so I think you have to change it. I recommend changing the PSU first, and then get a 6770, 7770, 7750, 6850, etc.


whats about hd 6670 gddr5 ? will intex psu rated 450 w with eficency 68% able to deliver suficent power?
a c 175 U Graphics card
April 12, 2012 3:39:39 PM

6670 I think should be fine, 7750 will be fine too I think.
April 12, 2012 5:02:40 PM

thank you sir, m going to buy good psu first then hd 77xx series card, and thanx toms hardware.
a c 175 U Graphics card
April 12, 2012 7:00:55 PM

OK
!