Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

ROG CG8580

Tags:
Last response: in CPUs
Share
October 6, 2012 7:05:27 PM

why anyone has not started talking about ROG CG8580?

More about : rog cg8580

a c 109 à CPUs
October 6, 2012 7:08:17 PM

WTH is that?


(Google wasn't that helpful)
Related resources
October 6, 2012 7:18:53 PM

ROG CG8580 is better or a custom build?
a c 109 à CPUs
October 6, 2012 7:20:49 PM

Ah right, would of been better if you stated ASUS in title or description.

People talk about prebuilts here?

Thought they only cared about custom builds...

Well it looks nice, overclocked by Asus so will perform good in games, lots of ports for expansion and lots of ports for external devices which is good, improved from older versions......
October 6, 2012 7:24:20 PM

jay_nar2012 said:
Ah right, would of been better if you stated ASUS in title or description.

People talk about prebuilts here?

Thought they only cared about custom builds...

Well it looks nice, overclocked by Asus so will perform good in games, lots of ports for expansion and lots of ports for external devices which is good, improved from older versions......


bt it is with h67
isnt z77 better than this one?
a c 109 à CPUs
October 6, 2012 7:31:09 PM

Yes it is and it is cheaper for the company to use the H67 chipset.
October 7, 2012 3:17:17 AM

jay_nar2012 said:
Yes it is and it is cheaper for the company to use the H67 chipset.


ok

thanks for information
a c 185 à CPUs
October 7, 2012 4:11:27 AM

Build your own :p 

Even though I really like ASUS ROG and go to their events etc. I won't buy their desktops.
October 7, 2012 6:37:53 AM

amuffin said:
Build your own :p 

Even though I really like ASUS ROG and go to their events etc. I won't buy their desktops.


Dear friend

i am confused that whether i should go for i3 z77 6850 for now or should i wait for haswell to comeout and get an i 5 haswell and a compatible mobo at that time?


i was thinking that if i get z77 i3 for now i wont require any future upgrade any soon except for the processor or grafic card

bt since haswell will not work on z77 i am really confused
please help
a c 185 à CPUs
October 7, 2012 7:49:43 AM

What do you have now?
October 7, 2012 7:54:40 AM

amuffin said:
What do you have now?


i have nothing except a p4 and 8500gt nvidiea

:) 

and i want it to be purely for games
a c 109 à CPUs
October 7, 2012 8:30:39 AM

Well then the i5 is enough for you.

Haswell is coming out next year June (according to wiki)- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haswell_(microarchitecture)

If you can wait then wait, an ivy i5 is still an option...
October 7, 2012 8:46:38 AM

jay_nar2012 said:
Well then the i5 is enough for you.

Haswell is coming out next year June (according to wiki)- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haswell_(microarchitecture)

If you can wait then wait, an ivy i5 is still an option...


so i think for now i should go for i5 or i3 and a cheap mobo
with 6870hd

which one can u suggest?

a c 109 à CPUs
October 7, 2012 8:51:07 AM

If you get an i5 now then it would maybe last 3-5 years (a big wild guess) in gaming before it starts to perform bad.

Well if you are getting haswell then get a i3 or a pentium (yes you can game with them a bit) and a cheap board and get a better GPU if you can afford one.
!