Disappointed in PGR2 Downloads....

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

I got the PGR2 Paris expansion last night and I am extremely disappointed.
There are 7 cars in all and a new track. Here are some observations:

1. The cars have not been integrated into their respective classes.... I
enjoy playing limited class races online, but some of the classes are sooo
stacked in the favor of one car, that everyone uses that one car (Ex.
Focus in sport compact, M3 in coupe, SVT in American). I was really hoping
to have some different cars to race...

2. The cars are not available for use in off line kudos challenge races
either....

3. The Paris track is challenging, but not as graphically impressive as the
included tracks. Look out for those medians!!!!

Any comments?

MIKE T

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

I almost downloaded that expansion pack last night, and then I thought I'd
wait. Is the Paris track a single track, or multiple ones, and is it
included in the Kudos Challenges?
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP

"Mike T" <miket@noneofyourbusiness.com> wrote in message
>I got the PGR2 Paris expansion last night and I am extremely disappointed.
> There are 7 cars in all and a new track. Here are some observations:
>
> 1. The cars have not been integrated into their respective classes.... I
> enjoy playing limited class races online, but some of the classes are sooo
> stacked in the favor of one car, that everyone uses that one car (Ex.
> Focus in sport compact, M3 in coupe, SVT in American). I was really
> hoping
> to have some different cars to race...
>
> 2. The cars are not available for use in off line kudos challenge races
> either....
>
> 3. The Paris track is challenging, but not as graphically impressive as
> the
> included tracks. Look out for those medians!!!!
>

> Any comments?
>
> MIKE T

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

The Paris expansion is multiple tracks, but AFAIK it is not included in the
kudos challenges.

MIKE T

"Chris H." <winxpnews@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I almost downloaded that expansion pack last night, and then I thought I'd
> wait. Is the Paris track a single track, or multiple ones, and is it
> included in the Kudos Challenges?
> --
> Chris H.
> Microsoft Windows MVP
> Associate Expert
>

> "Mike T" <miket@noneofyourbusiness.com> wrote in message
> >I got the PGR2 Paris expansion last night and I am extremely
disappointed.
> > There are 7 cars in all and a new track. Here are some observations:
> >
> > 1. The cars have not been integrated into their respective classes....
> > enjoy playing limited class races online, but some of the classes are
sooo
> > stacked in the favor of one car, that everyone uses that one car (Ex.
> > Focus in sport compact, M3 in coupe, SVT in American). I was really
> > hoping
> > to have some different cars to race...
> >
> > 2. The cars are not available for use in off line kudos challenge races
> > either....
> >
> > 3. The Paris track is challenging, but not as graphically impressive as
> > the
> > included tracks. Look out for those medians!!!!
> >

> > Any comments?
> >
> > MIKE T

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Thanks, Mike. Bummer. :cool:
--

> The Paris expansion is multiple tracks, but AFAIK it is not included in
> the
> kudos challenges.
>
> MIKE T
>
> "Chris H." <winxpnews@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> I almost downloaded that expansion pack last night, and then I thought
>> I'd
>> wait. Is the Paris track a single track, or multiple ones, and is it
>> included in the Kudos Challenges?
>> --
>> Chris H.
>> Microsoft Windows MVP
>> Associate Expert
>>

>> "Mike T" <miket@noneofyourbusiness.com> wrote in message
>> >I got the PGR2 Paris expansion last night and I am extremely
> disappointed.
>> > There are 7 cars in all and a new track. Here are some observations:
>> >
>> > 1. The cars have not been integrated into their respective classes....
>> > enjoy playing limited class races online, but some of the classes are
> sooo
>> > stacked in the favor of one car, that everyone uses that one car (Ex.
>> > Focus in sport compact, M3 in coupe, SVT in American). I was really
>> > hoping
>> > to have some different cars to race...
>> >
>> > 2. The cars are not available for use in off line kudos challenge
>> > races
>> > either....
>> >
>> > 3. The Paris track is challenging, but not as graphically impressive
>> > as
>> > the
>> > included tracks. Look out for those medians!!!!
>> >

>> > Any comments?
>> >
>> > MIKE T

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

"Mike T" <miket@noneofyourbusiness.com> wrote in message
> I got the PGR2 Paris expansion last night and I am extremely disappointed.
> There are 7 cars in all and a new track. Here are some observations:
>
> 1. The cars have not been integrated into their respective classes.... I
> enjoy playing limited class races online, but some of the classes are sooo
> stacked in the favor of one car, that everyone uses that one car (Ex.
> Focus in sport compact, M3 in coupe, SVT in American). I was really
hoping
> to have some different cars to race...
>
> 2. The cars are not available for use in off line kudos challenge races
> either....
>
> 3. The Paris track is challenging, but not as graphically impressive as
the
> included tracks. Look out for those medians!!!!
>

> Any comments?
>
> MIKE T

But then we're only looking at five bucks. If you smoke and like clean
breath, that's a pack and some tic-tacs.

Alanb

TRENDING THREADS