Right Click Menu - Organising & Customising

I want to organise how the entries on my right click Explorer menu appear.
I can add or remove an item but cannot find how to organise the menu.
For example group menu items together, insert a spacer etc.
Many Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about right click menu organising customising

    Hi Paul,

    See if this piece of information helps, from David Candy:

    <Quote>

    Arranging the Context menu

    The shell key can take more than the default value. For shell statements
    Windows places Open, Explore, Find,and Print first, then other Shell
    commands in the order they were added to the registry, then shell extension
    commands. By listing the commands under the Shell key you can rearrange the
    order.

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\htmlfile\shell]
    @="open,openinnew"

    </Quote>