GTA #3

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Hello ,

I like GTA 3 and just want to know if there are anyother GTA 3 lovers out
there. The different gangs and others are funny. Has anyone had succest with
the GTA 3?
Is there a way to get to the planetary observatory ?

Bye Neil,
1 answer Last reply
More about tomshardware
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

    Yes, most of the gaming world likes GTA.I have never been able to ge to it
    even with the dodo plane and I can fly the dodo for a few minutes before
    getting bored and crashing it.

    "Neil K" <nknight@roadrunner.nf.net> wrote in message
    > Hello ,
    >
    > I like GTA 3 and just want to know if there are anyother GTA 3 lovers out
    > there. The different gangs and others are funny. Has anyone had succest
    with
    > the GTA 3?
    > Is there a way to get to the planetary observatory ?
    >
    > Bye Neil,

Console Gaming Games Microsoft Xbox Video Games