Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Hello ,

I like GTA 3 and just want to know if there are anyother GTA 3 lovers out
there. The different gangs and others are funny. Has anyone had succest with
the GTA 3?
Is there a way to get to the planetary observatory ?

Bye Neil,

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Yes, most of the gaming world likes GTA.I have never been able to ge to it
even with the dodo plane and I can fly the dodo for a few minutes before
getting bored and crashing it.