User icon properties

January 28, 2005 12:27:03 PM

I add a picture in Control Panel\User. Is there somewhere that I can go into
to edit or remove the picture?

More about : user icon properties

Anonymous
January 29, 2005 2:53:14 AM

Hi Kenlo,

The User Accounts picture are located in these folders: (Type in Start/Run)

%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\Microsoft\User Account Pictures
%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\Microsoft\User Account Pictures\Default
Pictures

The pics are in 48x48 Pixels. What exactly do you want to accomplish?

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

!