sysclock

As a lowly User, I want to be able to see the calendar in the
sysclock, but don't have the "proper privilege level".
How to do this?

Laurie
2 answers Last reply
More about sysclock

    Laurie wrote:
    > As a lowly User, I want to be able to see the calendar in the
    > sysclock, but don't have the "proper privilege level".
    > How to do this?
    >
    > Laurie

    You cannot (TTBOMK). As the calendar is part of the date/time applet, which
    is part of the control panel, it is off-limits to limited users. You require
    full admin privileges.
    on salads.

    > Laurie wrote:
    >> As a lowly User, I want to be able to see the calendar in the
    >> sysclock, but don't have the "proper privilege level".
    >> How to do this?
    >>
    >> Laurie
    >

    > You cannot (TTBOMK).
    It can be done by the Admin; I had the tweek, but lost it due to a
    meltdown.
    Similarly, pgms that are installed as Admin can not be run by Users, but
    they can be released too.

    Laurie