sysclock

January 28, 2005 11:12:37 AM

As a lowly User, I want to be able to see the calendar in the
sysclock, but don't have the "proper privilege level".
How to do this?

Laurie

More about : sysclock

Anonymous
January 29, 2005 4:45:59 AM

Laurie wrote:
> As a lowly User, I want to be able to see the calendar in the
> sysclock, but don't have the "proper privilege level".
> How to do this?
>
> Laurie

You cannot (TTBOMK). As the calendar is part of the date/time applet, which
is part of the control panel, it is off-limits to limited users. You require
full admin privileges.
on salads.
January 30, 2005 11:29:37 PM

news:D VBKd.6941$OL.2935@fe48.usenetserver.com...
> Laurie wrote:
>> As a lowly User, I want to be able to see the calendar in the
>> sysclock, but don't have the "proper privilege level".
>> How to do this?
>>
>> Laurie
>

> You cannot (TTBOMK).
It can be done by the Admin; I had the tweek, but lost it due to a
meltdown.
Similarly, pgms that are installed as Admin can not be run by Users, but
they can be released too.

Laurie
!