NO! Is the GTX 680 COMPLETELY sold out, and when is it in!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttg_Avenged

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2012
I have the dough and REALLY want a new GTX 680. Preferably EVGA, I really love EVGA, but I guess not NEEDED. So, are they in stock every day but sell out at like 7am? Because I'll wake up @ like 2am lol. Is there anyway I can pick up the card online? Any stores? I am buying it this Thursday god willingly I can find one!! All the help is super appreciated!

PMentior

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2012
They sold out within hours of their release at the end of march (can't remember the day off the top of my head). As far as I know there hasent been any real amounts of new stock yet. I heard that more should be coming sometime this month or next month but no firm dates. You may get lucky and a few will show up online here or there. You just need to keep checking often and see.

quatrix

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2011

You know the 600 series are more efficient and use less power than the 500s, right?

quatrix

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2011

Yes, which is why he doesn't need to upgrade his power supply. Assuming he's upgrading from any decent gaming card from NVIDIA or ATI, the 680 is going to use less power. That was my point.

I signed up for automatic stock notifications from NewEgg and EVGA, but I checked 10 - 30 minutes after getting emails a couple of times, and they were already gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.