Status
Not open for further replies.

logox

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2011
Is there a reliable/official chart or something that shows all of the 6XX series Nvidia Cards ? I've seen multiple fake and old charts but nothing new.

Solution
No, only time can tell your question. Just be patient and you'll see Kepler cards running around, I searched some tables too, but they are not accurate to. This is an example:

NvidiaKeplerRumourSpecs.png

and the by the GTX 680 launch, you can tell that this is definitely not accurate.
No, only time can tell your question. Just be patient and you'll see Kepler cards running around, I searched some tables too, but they are not accurate to. This is an example:

NvidiaKeplerRumourSpecs.png

and the by the GTX 680 launch, you can tell that this is definitely not accurate.

Solution

logox

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2011

Ok, I was thinking about upgrading from a 560 and just wondering what the next line of cards would look like.

logox

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2011

Yea. I have a amd athlon 2 x4 and I'm wating for ivy bridge. I'm planning on having $1000 to upgrade CPU,GPU, and motherboard. So if the motherboard cost around $250 and processor does too I'll have $500 left to get something nice. I saw a few places that said there would be a larger range of cards (like 640, 685...) so that will be interesting to see.

logox

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2011

I >THINK< it uses the GK114 or something like that... I'm waiting for the rest of the cards to come out. Sure would be nice if there are more cards besides the 690 in the 600 series that could outperform the 680.

Status
Not open for further replies.