Nokia 6230

Does anyone know when Carphone Warehouse will be selling 6230 on T-Mobile
Upgrade? Or when T-Mobile will finally get some stock into their shops?
1 answer Last reply
More about nokia 6230

    The 6230's that are out now are designed for Europe and Asia. While they
    will work on 1900 here in the US. Nokia plan on releasing the 6230b in
    the United States. The only difference is that the "b" model has 850mhz
    inplace of 900mhz. Both Cingular and At&t using 850, but t-mobile in
    1900 only. I am currenrly testing a prototype for nokia, and with the
    firmware version I have there are several bugs that still need to be
    worked out.

    Rob H wrote:
    > Does anyone know when Carphone Warehouse will be selling 6230 on T-Mobile
    > Upgrade? Or when T-Mobile will finally get some stock into their shops?

Nokia Mobile