Milo

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2003
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

g'day, just got an xbox, ive got halo, v8supercars australia 2 and gothem
racing 2

i like driving games, and fighting games, also sports games ,
and bieng in australia im not sure of whats bieng reliesed,
i also have a pc and ps2 , i do love my games,
the only thing i wish the xbox had was optical output for my surround sound
unit,
other than that i love it,,

also how many games can i save to hard drive and can u acutally save a whole
game? ie with out using cd?
i dont know if its possible but was just wandering about that.

thanks for your time
milo

joker

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

The advanced AV pack for the Xbox has the optical output you are looking
for. I'm in the USA so I don't know what games are in your area.

milo wrote:

> g'day, just got an xbox, ive got halo, v8supercars australia 2 and gothem
> racing 2
>
> i like driving games, and fighting games, also sports games ,
> and bieng in australia im not sure of whats bieng reliesed,
> i also have a pc and ps2 , i do love my games,
> the only thing i wish the xbox had was optical output for my surround sound
> unit,
> other than that i love it,,
>
> also how many games can i save to hard drive and can u acutally save a whole
> game? ie with out using cd?
> i dont know if its possible but was just wandering about that.
>

> thanks for your time
> milo

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

ESPN Football 2004...the best and 2005 looks to be even better.

"milo" <mrmiloman2003@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> g'day, just got an xbox, ive got halo, v8supercars australia 2 and gothem
> racing 2
>
> i like driving games, and fighting games, also sports games ,
> and bieng in australia im not sure of whats bieng reliesed,
> i also have a pc and ps2 , i do love my games,
> the only thing i wish the xbox had was optical output for my surround
sound
> unit,
> other than that i love it,,
>
> also how many games can i save to hard drive and can u acutally save a
whole
> game? ie with out using cd?
> i dont know if its possible but was just wandering about that.
>

> thanks for your time
> milo

ahmad

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2004

Brian wrote:
> ESPN Football 2004...the best and 2005 looks to be even better.
>
> "milo" <mrmiloman2003@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>>g'day, just got an xbox, ive got halo, v8supercars australia 2 and gothem
>>racing 2
>>
>>i like driving games, and fighting games, also sports games ,
>>and bieng in australia im not sure of whats bieng reliesed,
>>i also have a pc and ps2 , i do love my games,
>>the only thing i wish the xbox had was optical output for my surround
>
> sound
>
>>unit,
>>other than that i love it,,
>>
>>also how many games can i save to hard drive and can u acutally save a
>
> whole
>
>>game? ie with out using cd?
>>i dont know if its possible but was just wandering about that.
>>

>>thanks for your time
>>milo

buzz