• New Build
  • Cases
  • Computer
  • Style
  • Systems
  • Product
Last response: in Systems
June 9, 2012 2:08:37 AM

OK, i am upgrading my current computer and i will eventually get a new case. I am currently looking at this ----> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... <---- and I am going for white/ Blue (interior light) style. I am wondering what you think is good for this style or better. I am thinking that the case should cost around the $100 mark. If it has windows that is a big plus. Thank you for any suggestions.

More about : case 100

June 9, 2012 6:28:22 AM

I also think that the corsair 500R is a very good case. You can also take a look at the Cooler Master Haf XM. It doesn't have a window though.
m
l
Related resources
June 9, 2012 8:55:15 AM

l0v3rboi said:
I also think that the corsair 500R is a very good case. You can also take a look at the Cooler Master Haf XM. It doesn't have a window though.

+1 Probably the two best cases on the market in their price range.
m
l
June 9, 2012 5:32:43 PM

Hey i have a question, NZXT has a phantom case with a side window that is the same as the phantom but isnt as glossy and isnt trimmed with blue. Do you think that i could buy a side panel off the 410 phantom and put it on my normal phantom?
m
l
July 27, 2013 11:50:51 AM

taxemicshadow said:
Hey i have a question, NZXT has a phantom case with a side window that is the same as the phantom but isnt as glossy and isnt trimmed with blue. Do you think that i could buy a side panel off the 410 phantom and put it on my normal phantom?

Well the Phantom 410 is a mid case and the original Phantom is a full, so you would not be able to just put a 410 side panel in a normal phantom. But you can buy one off NZXT's website...
m
l
July 29, 2013 6:35:29 AM

fractal arc midi r2. its 64.99 and for sure its built better than the 90% plastic phantom series from nzxt
m
l
!