Core i5 2400
ASUS P8Z68-V-LX
8 GB DDR3 1600 Kingston HyperX
ASUS HD 7850 DCUII 2GB
1TB HDD WD Blue
DWA 525 wifi pci card
Cooler Master USP 100
Phillips 23"

My current rig was bought just a month back and was running fine(although has weird problem with wifi card, not able to solve yet!) but just recently it has started to give me BSOD error on regular basis!
and some times it goes into loop with BSOD occurring after some time of boot and repeating .
If i go in safe mode i can avoid this , i mean it does not go into bootloop.

So do i need to again install win 7?

Can any one guide??

Ohh and by the way i have Win 7 ultimate 64 bit

More about : bsod reboot loop

June 9, 2012 5:21:37 AM

Try to "CLEAR CMOS" jumper on your motherboard, assuming you have one (most motherboards do).

Open your computer and look around your motherboard for a jumper labeled. These jumpers are usually located near the BIOS chip itself or near the CMOS battery. Let me know if this helps stop the loop
m
l
June 9, 2012 5:26:00 AM

if you cannot find it..take out the battery on the MOBO and wait a few mins about 10 then put it back. FIRST----- Turn it off and unplug it.... Be sure to ground yourself properly before touching the MOBO
m
l
Related resources
June 9, 2012 5:29:19 AM

scan your disk first...... and DL free program for viewing BSOD message ...
we can start from there...
m
l
a b B Homebuilt system
June 9, 2012 5:37:25 AM

sart by checking that you have all the bios updates. then use cpu-z to check the ram speed and look under the spd tab to see the ram setting for xmp profile. chek that the mb set the xmp speed up right. and the timing and voltage. if it did try pulling out 1/2 the ram and see if it still bsod if it does try running memtest and see if it fails. if memtest passes run gpu-z and see that the video card is read fine and open hardware monitor ..check the temps and voltages of the power supply. if it not hardware you may have picked up a virus or have damaged video drivers. i would try a malware byte scan in safe mode and a anti virus scan...i would also uninstall the video drivers and run drive sweeper and then reboot. if you can boot into safe mode it was the video drivers. another thing in safe mode is us ms config and turn every thing off in startup.
m
l
June 9, 2012 5:56:12 AM

thanks a lot a guys !!!
i will try all !!
can you tell me a good software to chechk and update my drivers!!!
also there is a weird problem that i have posted in networking section, its with my graphic card and wifi adapter!
if i run any graphic based app( game, watch movie, play youtube video) my network disconnects.
When i am not doing that my speed is what is expected around 1MBps but as soon as i use graphic intensive app it disconnects.
Can you help me on that too???
as for BSOD ill try all the steps tonight and will post the result!!
thanks again!!!
m
l
a b B Homebuilt system
June 9, 2012 10:59:33 AM

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=...

intel chipset driver..
amd for the newest video driver for your card.
http://www.dlink.com/products/default.aspx?pid=DWA-525&...
the only driver for wifi card.
it could be the pci slot and the video card are using the same irq. check the owner guild that came with the mb there a chart that show if a pci slot is sharing irq. you may have to move the card to another pci slot. If your only using the wifi card you can try and turn off the onboard network chipset and see if that fixes your issue.
m
l
June 9, 2012 4:15:55 PM

smorizio said:
http://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=...

intel chipset driver..
amd for the newest video driver for your card.
http://www.dlink.com/products/default.aspx?pid=DWA-525&...
the only driver for wifi card.
it could be the pci slot and the video card are using the same irq. check the owner guild that came with the mb there a chart that show if a pci slot is sharing irq. you may have to move the card to another pci slot. If your only using the wifi card you can try and turn off the onboard network chipset and see if that fixes your issue.

Thanks for your response smorizio!
i had never heard of irq until now but when u mentioned this i checked with device manager
my display adapter(ASUS HD 7850) is on IRQ 0xFFFFFFFE (-2) and wifi card is on 0x00000011 (17).
I guess both are on different irq's so that shouldnt be a problem.
Also i just formatted my C-drive and freshly installed Win 7 with all drivers, so atleast now i have not gotten any BSOD but the wifi problem still persists, as soon as i play a video on youtube my wifi disconnects till i close that page!!!
m
l
!