Nokia 6600 or Sony Ericsson Z600

My service provider has offered me a free upgrade, the Nokia 6600 appeals to
me because of the video, but several posts seem to complain of the ring
tones being too quiet, as the phone is in my pocket most of the day the
ringer needs to be loud, memories of missed calls on my Motorola micro tac
phones still haunt me, having been happy with nokia phones for the past 7
years I do not really want to change, but the Sony ericsson Z600 is on offer
as well, and looks quite good.

Any advice appriciated.

John
4 answers Last reply
More about nokia 6600 sony ericsson z600

    6600 has a lot more functionality...
    symbian is all that needs to be said

    "John C" <oaklandsautos@nospambtinternet.com> wrote in message
    > My service provider has offered me a free upgrade, the Nokia 6600 appeals
    > me because of the video, but several posts seem to complain of the ring
    > tones being too quiet, as the phone is in my pocket most of the day the
    > ringer needs to be loud, memories of missed calls on my Motorola micro tac
    > phones still haunt me, having been happy with nokia phones for the past 7
    > years I do not really want to change, but the Sony ericsson Z600 is on
    offer
    > as well, and looks quite good.
    >

    > Any advice appriciated.
    >
    > John

    I like Nokia for the same reason I like Mercedes-Benz. Predictable. Go for
    6600.

    "Hunter" <hunter@goodinfo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > I like Nokia for the same reason I like Mercedes-Benz. Predictable. Go for
    > 6600.

    Really? I never realised that Mercedes made cars that required constant
    firmware upgrades, were prone to switching themselves on and off at random
    intervals, and when first released were so full of bugs that they were
    virtually unusable to many!

    However, in this case you're probably right, the 6600 is the more expensive
    and more capable handset, but the Z600 is far better built with a better
    battery life.

    --
    >>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
    >>> http://www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
    >>> http://www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<

    Nokia 6600 it is then, thanks for replies.

    John

    "Richard Colton" <webmaster@NOSPAMuselessinfo.org.uk> wrote in message

    > "Hunter" <hunter@goodinfo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > I like Nokia for the same reason I like Mercedes-Benz. Predictable. Go
    for
    > > 6600.
    >
    > Really? I never realised that Mercedes made cars that required constant
    > firmware upgrades, were prone to switching themselves on and off at random
    > intervals, and when first released were so full of bugs that they were
    > virtually unusable to many!
    >
    > However, in this case you're probably right, the 6600 is the more
    expensive
    > and more capable handset, but the Z600 is far better built with a better
    > battery life.
    >
    > --

Nokia Phones Sony Ericsson