Changing the color

Hi, I found that if I right click on the desktop and click properties I can
go to setings and change the fonts and backround color options of my
browsers, and it even changes microsoft word, but is there a way to change
the fonts and backround color in the start menue?
--
Thank Ya Kindly,
Danny

    =?Utf-8?B?T2hfRGFubnlfQm95?= rambled on in
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize:

    > Hi, I found that if I right click on the desktop and click properties I can
    > go to setings and change the fonts and backround color options of my
    > browsers, and it even changes microsoft word, but is there a way to change
    > the fonts and backround color in the start menue?

    Click the appearance tab and select advanced

Configuration Microsoft Word Microsoft Customization Windows XP