Hi, I found that if I right click on the desktop and click properties I can
go to setings and change the fonts and backround color options of my
browsers, and it even changes microsoft word, but is there a way to change
the fonts and backround color in the start menue?
--
Thank Ya Kindly,
Danny

=?Utf-8?B?T2hfRGFubnlfQm95?= rambled on in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize:

> Hi, I found that if I right click on the desktop and click properties I can
> go to setings and change the fonts and backround color options of my
> browsers, and it even changes microsoft word, but is there a way to change
> the fonts and backround color in the start menue?

Click the appearance tab and select advanced