Comment on new build please. Buying soon.

GeForce6

Honorable
May 30, 2012
I think you should do some better monitor research, don't order that monitor yet.

Asus 24 B3ST disc drive is better
Your mobo is a little cheapish I think, not sure but I'd get an Asrock Z77 Extreme4
Razer deathadder black edition has better grip at the expense of no LEDs, your call though
May want to take a look at the sidewinder x4 keyboard
WD black hard disk is a few seconds faster, longer warranty, and double the cache (64MB!) if you have a few extra bucks to spare

DO NOT BUY THAT PSU

Cheap brand, only get PSUs from proper brands like corsair, seasonic, ocz, etc. or your PC will literally die, forever, after a few days. Personally I'd get a corsair tx750, or a hx750, even an ax750 if you can afford it. Corsair's a solid brand, you'll need 750W for dual cards which you say you'll eventually get.

chrismanggg

Honorable
Feb 20, 2012
Approximate Purchase Date: Tomorrow or Sunday

Budget Range: $1500-$1600

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, Recording Aforementioned Games (FRAPS), Editing, Surfing, etc.

Parts Not Required: I need everything! (Including peripherals!)[/b]

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: TigerDirect etc.

Parts Preferences: Intel, NVIDIA

Overclocking: Yes

SLI or Crossfire: Yes (In the future--settling with single-GPU for now)

Monitor Resolution: I already have a 20" (1600x900) but want a second one for dual-setup

Additional Comments: Just wanna play latest and greatest games on MAX settings

Here's my current TigerDirect Wishlist. Am I ready for checkout?

Thanks to everyone that replies in advance!

chrismanggg

Honorable
Feb 20, 2012
I think you should do some better monitor research, don't order that monitor yet.

Asus 24 B3ST disc drive is better
Your mobo is a little cheapish I think, not sure but I'd get an Asrock Z77 Extreme4
Razer deathadder black edition has better grip at the expense of no LEDs, your call though
May want to take a look at the sidewinder x4 keyboard
WD black hard disk is a few seconds faster, longer warranty, and double the cache (64MB!) if you have a few extra bucks to spare

DO NOT BUY THAT PSU

Cheap brand, only get PSUs from proper brands like corsair, seasonic, ocz, etc. or your PC will literally die, forever, after a few days. Personally I'd get a corsair tx750, or a hx750, even an ax750 if you can afford it. Corsair's a solid brand, you'll need 750W for dual cards which you say you'll eventually get.

Thanks very much!
Do you have any monitor suggestions, however?

Updated Shopping Cart