Possible solution for the "Ringtones too quiet" on the 6600

Last response: in Brands
a b Ô Samsung
June 13, 2004 1:52:01 AM

Hey guys. There is a solution for the quiet rintones issue on the Nokia
6600. I've recently switched over to this phone having previously owned a
Samsung T100. There is a little program available (primarily for editing
mmf files which are the ringtones for Samsung) caleed PSM Play. If you
download this little gem (approx 150kb) you can open your original midi
file, increase the volume, save it and then upload to your phone via
bluetooth or Infra-red.

Just a thought.

Matt
Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
June 14, 2004 8:40:34 PM

Do you know where it can be downloaded, or can you post it here, cause it's
just 150k
because when you search for it, all you get is several forums where they
discuse it, but no soft

thx

"Matthew Porter" <m.pporter@btinternet.com> schreef in bericht
> Hey guys. There is a solution for the quiet rintones issue on the Nokia
> 6600. I've recently switched over to this phone having previously owned a
> Samsung T100. There is a little program available (primarily for editing
> mmf files which are the ringtones for Samsung) caleed PSM Play. If you
> download this little gem (approx 150kb) you can open your original midi
> file, increase the volume, save it and then upload to your phone via
> bluetooth or Infra-red.
>
> Just a thought.
>
> Matt

June 15, 2004 2:08:49 AM

"tutuuut" <danny.croughs@telenet.be> wrote in message
> Do you know where it can be downloaded, or can you post it here, cause
it's
> just 150k
> because when you search for it, all you get is several forums where they
> discuse it, but no soft

You need to use the right key words! :)  A two word search in Google -
"download psmplay" - revealed this;

http://encoderx.co.uk/fwdPSMplay.html

Click on the download button to download it!

-Carl
!