Turning of hard drive

Hi,

in my PC i have two hardware profiles. I have disabled one of my hard drives
in the second profile. My question is: can i turn of the power from this
disabled hard drive, in this specific profile?

Thx

- cMan
1 answer Last reply
More about turning hard drive

    "cMan" <cMan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >in my PC i have two hardware profiles. I have disabled one of my hard drives
    >in the second profile. My question is: can i turn of the power from this
    >disabled hard drive, in this specific profile?

    No.

    --
    (tm)

Configuration Hard Drives Customization Microsoft Windows XP