Fast and Furious Game on Xbox

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

A few months ago I read about a Fast and Furious racing game with live
support being released by Vivendi. I though it was supposed to be released
by spring, but I can't find any more info on it. It is not even listed on
Vivendi's website, although you can find screenshots and some other info
online.

Anyone know anything about it?

MIKE T

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Mike T <schreef in artikel
> A few months ago I read about a Fast and Furious racing game with live
> support being released by Vivendi. I though it was supposed to be
released
> by spring, but I can't find any more info on it. It is not even listed
on
> Vivendi's website, although you can find screenshots and some other info
> online.
>
> Anyone know anything about it?

I Think u mean Need For Speed: Underground 2....

Gr,
Jeroen² (JaRoen)

"Jeroen²" <j.vandenberg011@DONOTSPAM.kpn.com> wrote in message

> Mike T <schreef in artikel
> > A few months ago I read about a Fast and Furious racing game with live
> > support being released by Vivendi. I though it was supposed to be
> released
> > by spring, but I can't find any more info on it. It is not even listed
> on
> > Vivendi's website, although you can find screenshots and some other info
> > online.
> >
> > Anyone know anything about it?
> >

> I Think u mean Need For Speed: Underground 2....
>
> Gr,
> Jeroen² (JaRoen)

No he means Fast & Furious, which is whay he said it.

Anyway most sites ive looked at have it listed for been released at the end
of the year

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Thanks Spinal