Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Antec One Hundred Case Fit a Radiator?

Last response: in Components
October 7, 2012 9:46:52 PM

Hello, I'm new to PC Building... I'm going to build a PC in December, and i was wondering if a radiator could fit inside my Antec One Hundred windowed Case. I was thinking about this one...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Or would it go on the outside? Sorry for being a noob! lol, I just want to make sure I don't waste my money!

Best solution

October 7, 2012 11:30:14 PM

It should work. Just make sure your case has a 120mm rear fan mount and I think the antec one hundred does.
October 7, 2012 11:57:20 PM

I was hoping to have it on the inside, but I took some measurements, looks like I might have to mount on the outside of the case. Oh well! Thanks for the help! Appreciate it!
m
l
Related resources
October 7, 2012 11:57:47 PM

Best answer selected by griptwister.
m
l
October 10, 2012 5:20:09 PM

It will fit on your Gaming one case and you have to install that liquid cooling inside your case, mounted to the rear, where the rear exhaust fan. If you want to do a push and pull setup for your liquid cooling, you can do that, just contact corsair and request for 4 extra long radiator screws. Just use the 120mm rear case fan.

Thanks
m
l
October 10, 2012 8:12:31 PM

Antec CS155 said:
It will fit on your Gaming one case and you have to install that liquid cooling inside your case, mounted to the rear, where the rear exhaust fan. If you want to do a push and pull setup for your liquid cooling, you can do that, just contact corsair and request for 4 extra long radiator screws. Just use the 120mm rear case fan.

Thanks

No, Thank You my good Sir! I'll give 'er a go!
m
l
!