7250i and MMS probs

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
June 13, 2004 6:49:11 PM

Hi all when I try to send the above it saves directly to my saved items
folder. Can anyone please tell me why,Is it something Im doing wrong. BTW
its OPTUS. Thanks

More about : 7250i mms probs

June 13, 2004 6:49:12 PM

Sounds like a connection problem.

does your phone connect to GPRS OK ?

if not then the phone will save the message until it can get a connection,
MMS are not transmitted the same way as a 'normal' text message (too much
data)

"shaun cooper" <shaunv8@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi all when I try to send the above it saves directly to my saved items
> folder. Can anyone please tell me why,Is it something Im doing wrong. BTW
> its OPTUS. Thanks

June 14, 2004 12:06:19 AM

All MMS messages are saved in the Outbox for sending. If your MMS settings
are correct then the message will automatically be sent over the next few
minutes. If not, then it'll stay there indefinitely. There's a section on
MMS messages being saved in the Outbox in the Nokia manual for the phone,
it's the normal way the phone operates, not a fault, settings or connection
problem.

!