7250i and MMS probs

Hi all when I try to send the above it saves directly to my saved items
folder. Can anyone please tell me why,Is it something Im doing wrong. BTW
its OPTUS. Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about 7250i probs

    Sounds like a connection problem.

    does your phone connect to GPRS OK ?

    if not then the phone will save the message until it can get a connection,
    MMS are not transmitted the same way as a 'normal' text message (too much
    data)

    "shaun cooper" <shaunv8@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    > Hi all when I try to send the above it saves directly to my saved items
    > folder. Can anyone please tell me why,Is it something Im doing wrong. BTW
    > its OPTUS. Thanks

    All MMS messages are saved in the Outbox for sending. If your MMS settings
    are correct then the message will automatically be sent over the next few
    minutes. If not, then it'll stay there indefinitely. There's a section on
    MMS messages being saved in the Outbox in the Nokia manual for the phone,
    it's the normal way the phone operates, not a fault, settings or connection
    problem.

    "shaun cooper" <shaunv8@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    > Hi all when I try to send the above it saves directly to my saved items
    > folder. Can anyone please tell me why,Is it something Im doing wrong. BTW
    > its OPTUS. Thanks

Nokia