Changing Administrative Tools Icon on Start Menu

How can I change the Administrative Tools icon on the taskbar,
underneath the Control Panel - NOT in the Programs folder?

Thank you!

Hi John,

Open Regedit and navigate to:

HKCR\CLSID\{D20EA4E1-3957-11d2-A40B-0C5020524153}\DefaultIcon

Backup the key to a REG file.

In the right-pane, set the Defaulticon value

Example:
%SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,90

XP default value is:
%SystemRoot%\system32\main.cpl,10

Change to Classic Start Menu and revert back to XP style, for the changes to
take effect.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User