Solved

Compatibility Check

Okay, so I have a Dell Inspiron 620, I'm upgrading it, are the SeaSonic M12II 520 and the Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 compatible with it?
12 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about compatibility check
  1. Best answer
    Since the Inspiron 620 seems to be in ATX form factor (Micro-ATX to be exact) yes, those two components should work :)

2. Just to make sure, there is space to put the 7850 in, right?
  3. Yes, definitely.

You'll have to move your Wi-Fi card to the most bottom slot, however :) Just keep that in mind (shouldn't effect anything, though)
  4. Okay, and, if you could, give a link to a good guide for connecting the power supply, I'm worried that the one I'm buying won't have a good one.
  5. Though the topic of this link is different, it still includes every cable you should plug into your motherboard :) http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261145-31-perform-steps-posting-post-boot-video-problems
  6. Oh, and also, is the case big enough? Final question
  7. Yes, it is big enough to fit the PSU and HD7850 :)
  8. Thanks
  9. Best answer selected by Pablodudeperson.
  10. You're very welcome :)
  11. Oh, I read the card info and it said it was an OC addition, does that change anything?
  12. No, not much, really :) That only means the frequency of the card is a little higher. It would increase temperatures by a degree or two, but it shouldn't effect anything at all.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Dell Inspiron Compatibility Sapphire Components