6820 contact ring tones?

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
Share
June 13, 2004 11:00:57 AM

Is it not possible to assign a ring tone per contact? do we really
have to put them in those caller groups and assign the group a
ringtone? gawd I hope not....

TIA! :)

-J
Anonymous
June 14, 2004 12:33:57 AM

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 07:00:57 GMT, Jennifer <jendai@charter.net> wrote:

>Is it not possible to assign a ring tone per contact? do we really
>have to put them in those caller groups and assign the group a
>ringtone? gawd I hope not....
>
>TIA! :)
>
>-J
That's the way Nokia does it for it's 'business phones',as with 6310i,
6310, 6210.

Alan
Take DogForAWalk before replying by e-mail
June 14, 2004 7:32:45 AM

Thanks for the response, Alan.

I was hoping since on the 3650 it wasn't that way, this one would
follow suit. i didn't realize this was considered to be a business
phone. :)

-J

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 20:33:57 GMT,
alan.webb@DogForAWalkblueyonder.co.uk wrote:

>On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 07:00:57 GMT, Jennifer <jendai@charter.net> wrote:
>
>>Is it not possible to assign a ring tone per contact? do we really
>>have to put them in those caller groups and assign the group a
>>ringtone? gawd I hope not....
>>
>>TIA! :)
>>
>>-J
>That's the way Nokia does it for it's 'business phones',as with 6310i,
>6310, 6210.
>

>Alan
>Take DogForAWalk before replying by e-mail
Anonymous
June 14, 2004 10:09:57 AM

I'm just about to upgrade from a 6800 to a 6820 and kinda hoped it
would be different - ho-hum!

Whilst on the subject of groups, is there any way to intorduce more
versatility in terms of names or the graphics they display?

TIA,

JohnK
!