6230 Bluetooth Question

Hi

Just ordered my 6230 and i cant wait to get it. Just got one question:

Can i listen to the phones radio or music player via a bluetooth
headset insted of using the headset supplied with the phone?

Cheers

Kerry
3 answers Last reply
More about 6230 bluetooth question

    The headset that comes with the phone also functions as the radio's antenna.

    So, the radio won't work, but the mediaplayer will

    "me!!" <pwrberry@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > Just ordered my 6230 and i cant wait to get it. Just got one question:
    >
    > Can i listen to the phones radio or music player via a bluetooth
    > headset insted of using the headset supplied with the phone?
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Kerry

    In mono sound! I am not aware of any stereo Bluetooth earpieces...

    "Sjoerd" <buijn@xs4all.nl> wrote in message
    > The headset that comes with the phone also functions as the radio's
    antenna.

    > So, the radio won't work, but the mediaplayer will
    >

    > "me!!" <pwrberry@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > Hi
    > >
    > > Just ordered my 6230 and i cant wait to get it. Just got one question:
    > >
    > > Can i listen to the phones radio or music player via a bluetooth
    > > headset insted of using the headset supplied with the phone?
    > >
    > > Cheers
    > >
    > > Kerry

    yes i never thought that its only one earpiece!

    paul

Nokia Gaming Headsets Phones Bluetooth