6230 Bluetooth Question

Last response: in Brands
June 13, 2004 1:46:50 PM

Hi

Just ordered my 6230 and i cant wait to get it. Just got one question:

Can i listen to the phones radio or music player via a bluetooth
headset insted of using the headset supplied with the phone?

Cheers

Kerry
Anonymous
June 13, 2004 3:37:52 PM

The headset that comes with the phone also functions as the radio's antenna.

So, the radio won't work, but the mediaplayer will

"me!!" <pwrberry@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Just ordered my 6230 and i cant wait to get it. Just got one question:
>
> Can i listen to the phones radio or music player via a bluetooth
> headset insted of using the headset supplied with the phone?
>
> Cheers
>
> Kerry
June 14, 2004 8:14:24 PM

In mono sound! I am not aware of any stereo Bluetooth earpieces...

"Sjoerd" <buijn@xs4all.nl> wrote in message
> The headset that comes with the phone also functions as the radio's
antenna.

> So, the radio won't work, but the mediaplayer will
>

> "me!!" <pwrberry@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Hi
> >
> > Just ordered my 6230 and i cant wait to get it. Just got one question:
> >
> > Can i listen to the phones radio or music player via a bluetooth
> > headset insted of using the headset supplied with the phone?
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Kerry

Anonymous
June 14, 2004 8:14:25 PM

yes i never thought that its only one earpiece!

paul
!